Bacon & Pimento Grilled Cheese
- 1 cup chopped cooked Kentucky Legend Bacon (about 12 slices)
- 4 ounces (1 cup) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup diced pimientos
- 1 (3/4-inch-thick) slice deli American cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices Texas toast bread
- 8 teaspoons butter
- Combine all Pimento Cheese ingredients in bowl; mix until well combined.
- Spread 1 side of each bread slice with 1 teaspoon butter. Spread 1/2 cup pimento cheese mixture onto each unbuttered side of 4 bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices, buttered-side up.
- Heat 12-inch skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Place sandwiches into skillet. Cook, turning once, 6-8 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining sandwiches.