Bacon Ranch Turkey Pasta Salad
Simple, tasty and a crowd-pleaser, this pasta salad is perfect for summer barbecues and potlucks.
- 1 lb penne
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cups chopped Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Turkey Oven Roasted
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup cubed aged cheddar cheese
- 6 slices Kentucky Legend Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again; transfer to large serving bowl.
- Toss pasta with dressing, salt and pepper. Stir in turkey, tomatoes, cheddar, bacon and green onions.
Tip: Substitute any short-cut pasta, such as farfalle or rotini for penne.
|Per 1/8 recipe|
|Saturated Fat 6g|
6 to 8