Ham and Cheese Quesadilla
Your classic ham-and-cheese sandwich, but make it a quesadilla!
- 2 slices of Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Ham OR 1 cup Kentucky Legend Diced Ham
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 2x 9-inch round tortillas (your choice wheat or corn)
- Sour cream or salsa (optional, for dipping)
- Green onion, chopped (optional, for garnish)
- Heat a medium skillet or pan over medium heat.
- Once skillet is hot, lay one tortilla flat on skillet. Top with ham and then sprinkle with cheese. Place other tortilla over top of ham and cheese.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until bottom tortilla starts to turn golden brown.
- Flip quesadilla and cook for another 2 minutes or until that side starts to turn golden brown and cheese is melted on inside.
- Remove quesadilla from heat, cut into fourths and serve with sour cream or salsa to dip in.