For the slow cooker.
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (10.5 oz) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Kentucky Legend Diced & Cubed Ham
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 small package (16 oz) spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Grated Parmesan cheese, to taste
- Saute mushrooms in a tablespoon of butter in a saute pan over medium heat until tender, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients except spaghetti and butter in slow cooker; stir well. Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours.
- Just before ready to serve, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and toss with butter.
- Stir into ham mixture in slow cooker. Sprinkle additional grated Parmesan cheese just before serving.
- Serve ham mixture over top of spaghetti.
7 HR 0 MIN