Instant Pot Honey Mustard Ham
Prepared in the Instant Pot for speedy cooking, this honey mustard ham is tender, saucy and delicious.
- 3 tbsp oil, divided
- 1 Kentucky Legend Half Ham Honey
- 2 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp grainy mustard
- Pinch ground cloves
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Heat 2 tbsp oil on Sauté function set to High Temperature in Instant Pot. Add ham; sear for about 20 minutes or until golden on all sides.
- Meanwhile, cut potatoes, carrots, celery and onion into 1-inch pieces. Remove ham from Instant Pot. Add remaining oil, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, salt and pepper to Instant Pot; sauté for 3 to 5 minutes or until starting to brown.
- In small bowl, whisk together orange juice, vegetable broth, vinegar, brown sugar, mustard and cloves. Arrange ham on top of vegetables in Instant Pot; add orange juice mixture.
- Place lid on pot and lock into place to seal. Select Pressure Cook/Manual setting on High Pressure for 7 minutes.
When pressure cooking is complete, naturally release the pressure. Once pressure is released, remove the lid. Remove ham and vegetables.
- With lid off, select Sauté setting on Instant Pot and set to High Temperature. Whisk flour into sauce; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened. Press Cancel.
- Slice ham; sprinkle with parsley. Serve with vegetables and sauce.
Tip: Substitute pineapple juice for orange juice if desired.
1 HR 0 MIN
6 to 8