Loaded Turkey & Cranberry Panini
- 3 tbsp butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 12 slices sourdough bread
- 1 large avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups arugula
- 6 slices Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Turkey
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Butter outside slices of bread. Spread Dijon mustard over inside of 6 slices of bread. Top with avocado, arugula, turkey slices, cranberry sauce and goat cheese. Cap with remaining slices of bread, so butter sides face the outside.
- Preheat panini press according to manufacturer’s instructions. Grill sandwiches in a panini press for 3 to 5 minutes or until bread is toasted and filling is heated through.
Tip: Alternatively, pan-fry sandwich in a heavy-bottomed skillet set over medium heat, turning once, and pressing down with a spatula until bread is toasted and heated through.
|Per 1 sandwich|
|Saturated Fat 7g|