Macaroni Ham Casserole
Enjoy it with a slice of warm, crusty bread.
- 1 cup Kentucky Legend Diced & Cubed Ham
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimentos
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 7 to 8 ounces uncooked macaroni
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish. In a skillet, sauté the bell pepper and onion in the butter for 5 minutes until the onion is translucent and peppers slightly softened.
- Add ham and continue cooking until thoroughly heated.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Combine all ingredients, except cheese, and pour into the greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake until melted.