Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
Hearty and delicious.
- 16 oz Kentucky Legend Whole Ham
- 5 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) cream of mushroom soup or cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cut ham into bite-size cubes.
- Place half of the potatoes in a greased, shallow, 2-quart baking dish. Cover with ham pieces. Top with remaining potatoes.
- Combine soup with milk, onion, and green bell pepper; pour over potatoes.
- Dot with butter.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour. Remove foil; bake 30 to 45 minutes longer, or until potatoes are done.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top of dish evenly the last 15 minutes of baking time.