Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese with Ham
This easy Mac and Cheese with Ham will quickly become a new favorite!
- 8 oz elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 16 oz Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Ham, cubed
- 3 3/4 cups pasteurized processed cheese product, cubed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (optional garnish)
Lightly grease your slow cooker. Toss cooked noodles in oil to fully coat and pour into the slow cooker.
Add remaining ingredients (minus optional garnish) and stir until well combined.
Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 1.5-2 hours, stirring occasionally until melty and hot.
Serve sprinkled with shredded cheddar cheese
2 HR 20 MIN