The added tangy, sweet flavor of the pineapple makes this one yummy sandwich.
- 2 oz. (4 tbsp) softened cream cheese
- 5 rolls, or 10 pieces of thick bread
- 10 slices Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Ham
- 5 slices American cheese
- 5 leaves of lettuce
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple slices or rings, drained
- 2 tbsp butter (if toasting)
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese evenly on the bottom half of each roll.
- Layer 2 slices of ham, 1 slice of cheese, 1 leaf of lettuce and desired amount of pineapple to each sandwich.
- Toast, if desired, in melted butter in a skillet over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- Cut in half and serve.