Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Skip the wings! These crunchy, saucy bites are perfect for summertime snacking, or serve as an easy yet impressive entertaining appetizer.
- 1 pkg (16 oz) Naturally Smoked Hickory Kentucky Legend Bacon (or Naturally Smoked Applewood Bacon)
- 1 head cauliflower (cut into small florets, approximately 24)
- 3/4 cups Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 3 tbsp thinly sliced scallion
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 24 toothpicks
- Slice strips of bacon in half widthwise to create 24 pieces. Wrap each cauliflower floret with bacon strip and secure with toothpick. Brush bacon-wrapped florets with hot sauce.
- In batches to avoid crowding, add bites to basket of air fryer and cook at 375°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until cauliflower is tender-crisp and bacon is golden and crispy.
- Arrange cauliflower bites on serving dish. Garnish with scallion and serve with ranch dressing for dipping.
Make your own Buffalo-style hot sauce by whisking together 1 cup hot pepper sauce, 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter, 1 tbsp white vinegar, 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce, 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, a pinch of garlic powder and a pinch of salt.
|Per 1/8 recipe|
|Saturated Fat 4g|