Bacon and Ham Nachos
These meaty nachos definitely enter into full-on meal-territory.
- 1 package (8oz or 14oz) Kentucky Legend Diced & Cubed Ham
- 1/2 cup crumbled Kentucky Legend bacon (about 8 slices)
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- A few dollops of sour cream
- Preheat over to 400°F. Once oven reaches temp, bake bacon on a baking sheet for 15 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove from oven and set aside on a paper towel-lined plate to drain grease.
- While bacon is cooking, prep the various vegetable toppings. On another baking sheet or oven-safe skillet, arrange nacho chips in even layer. Top with ham and cheese and bake in oven about 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Once bacon has cooled, chop and then top nachos with bacon, diced avocado, tomato, a few dollops of sour cream and cilantro. Enjoy!