Bacon Mushroom Pizza
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated French bread dough
- 2 teaspoons yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced cremini mushrooms
- ¾ cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices Kentucky Legend Bacon, cooked and coarsely crumbled
- 1/3 cup Kentucky Legend Diced & Cubed Ham
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Gently unroll bread dough into a rectangle on a lightly floured surface. Stretch dough into a 12-inch circle on a lightly floured surface; transfer to a round pizza pan or large baking sheet sprinkled with cornmeal
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add mushrooms to pan; sauté 8 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates.
- Spread mushrooms evenly over prepared dough, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese, bacon, diced ham and jalapenos.
- Bake pizza at 425° for 15 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes to taste. Cut into 12 squares and enjoy!