Bacon Wrapped Dates
This elegant, delicious appetizer is incredibly easy to make.
- 12 - 16oz. (about 2 dozen) Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 pound Kentucky Legend Bacon, cut in half
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wrap each date with half a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake, turning the dates halfway through so the bacon is evenly cooked, 15 to 18 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle dates with Kosher salt to taste.
- Serve warm or at room temperature and enjoy!