Baked Broccoli and Mozzarella Keto Omelettes
Start your day on track with these light and fluffy portable omelettes!
- 1 cup chopped Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Ham
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Grease 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Toss together ham, broccoli, mozzarella and green onion; divide evenly among muffin cups. Whisk together eggs, cream, mustard, salt and pepper; pour slowly into muffin cups.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown; let cool slightly. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tip: Can be covered and refrigerated for up to 5 days.
|Per 1 omelette cup|
|Saturated Fat 5g|