BBQ Pulled Turkey Wraps
Let your crockpot do most of the heavy lifting in this recipe that wraps up barbecue pulled turkey, creamy slaw and tangy pickles.
- 1 lb Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Turkey
- 1 1/4 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup sliced pickles
- 4 large tortillas (10-inch)
- Place turkey in bowl of slow cooker. Pour barbecue sauce over top. Cover and cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours or High for 2 to 3 hours or until turkey is very tender.
- Remove from slow cooker. Let stand for 10 minutes. Shred turkey with 2 forks and return to cooking liquid in slow cooker. Set slow cooker to Warm.
- Meanwhile, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, salt and pepper until blended; toss with coleslaw mix.
- Spoon pulled turkey and sauce down along center of each tortilla. Top with coleslaw and pickles.
- Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly like a burrito.
Tip:For a spicy kick, stir 2 chopped canned chipotle peppers into barbecue sauce before adding to slow cooker.
|Per 1 wrap|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
2 HR 15 MIN