A delightful blend of sweet and savory.
- 3 cups Kentucky Legend Diced & Cubed Ham
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 cups fresh cranberries, washed
- 2 tablespoons grated orange rind
- In a large skillet, brown ham lightly in butter. In a saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Add 3/4 cup of the cranberries and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Add orange rind to cranberry mixture.
- Combine ham with cranberry mixture; pour all into baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for about 20 minutes.
- Pour on remaining cranberries and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and salt and pepper to taste.
1 HR 0 MIN
4 - 6