Creamy Pesto and Turkey Spaghetti
Perfect for a date-night dinner, this rich and creamy spaghetti is quick to prepare and delivers delicious flavors.
- 1 cup (8 oz) Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Turkey, diced
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook garlic for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden and fragrant. Add turkey, pesto and sun-dried tomatoes; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until well coated.
- Stir in cream; bring to boil. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened slightly.
- Toss pasta with sauce and reserved cooking liquid until pasta is well coated. Stir in half of the Parmesan.
- Divide among 4 plates. Top with remaining Parmesan, basil and pine nuts.
Tip: Substitute linguine or fettuccine for spaghetti.
|Per 1/4 of recipe|
|Saturated Fat 14g|