Ham and Bacon Pizza Bagels
If you've always enjoyed Bagel Bites but found them a tad bit undersized for your appetite, then you're really gonna love this recipe that uses full-size bagels.
- 1 1/2 cups Kentucky Legend Diced & Cubed Ham
- 1/2 cup crumbled Kentucky Legend Bacon
- 4 plain bagels, split
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup jalapenos, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook bacon in skillet until desired doneness, then let rest on paper towel-lined plate to drain grease. Once the bacon has cooled, chop into small pieces.
- Arrange bagel halves on a baking sheet and top evenly with tomato sauce, ham, bacon, green pepper and shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese has melted.