Ham, Avocado & Chia Seed Salad
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 bunch spinach
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 cup Kentucky Legend Diced & Cubed Ham
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a large bowl, chop iceberg lettuce into small pieces and mix with spinach. Dice avocado into small cubes.
- Add diced avocado and ham to lettuce mixture.
- Top the salad with almonds, cashews, raisins and chia seeds.
- Prepare the dressing: whisk soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard and olive oil in a small bowl. Add to the salad. Toss well. Serve and enjoy!