Grilled Ham Tapas
These tapas "small bites" are easy to make and delicious.
- 6 slices white bread, (baguette or similar, cut on the diagonal 1/2" thick)
- 3 tsp Kentuckian Gold Dijon Mustard or balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 3 slices cheddar or Swiss cheese
- 3 slices Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Ham, sliced thinly
- 1 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Spread Dijon mustard or balsamic vinaigrette on half of the bread slices.
- Place 1 slice of cheese and 1 slice of ham on the other half of the bread slices.
- Place each slice of bread with ham and cheese with another slice of bread with the mustard or balsamic vinaigrette dressing to form a sandwich. Lightly drizzle olive oil on the outside of both slices of bread on each sandwich.
- Grill (panini press) each sandwich until the cheese begins to melt and the bread is golden brown.