Ham and Apple Bake
The robust flavor of the ham combined with the sweet fruit is incomparable.
- 2 8-oz Kentucky Legend Ham Steak
- 2 cups thinly sliced apples
- 2/3 cup apple juice
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 1 ham steak in a shallow 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Cover it with apple slices and raisins, then sprinkle brown sugar over top.
- Place the remaining ham steak on top of the apple slice mixture, then pour apple juice over it all.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes, until ham reaches a temperature of 140 degrees F and a light golden brown crust has formed.
- Remove from oven and serve.
|(For 4 Servings, per serving)|
1 HR 0 MIN
4 - 6