Ham and Green Bean Casserole
- 2 lbs. green beans
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 c. diced onion
- 2 c. chopped Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Ham, Hickory Smoked
- 2 cans of 10 1/2 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 c. water
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 c. sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 c. crispy onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add green beans to a large pot to steam. Once tender, add to a 9×13 baking dish.
- Melt butter in a medium pan. Sauté onion, then add to casserole dish too.
- Spread ham over the casserole dish.
- To work on the sauce, combine soup, water, sour cream, salt, pepper, and paprika in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the sauce to the baking dish and stir all ingredients together.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top to create a cheesy crust.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Top with crispy onions. Keep aluminum foil off, and bake an additional 15 minutes.