Ham and Macaroni Skillet
This dish will become a family favorite.
- 2 cups Kentucky Legend Diced & Cubed Ham
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 chicken bouillon cube or equivalent base
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1 package macaroni and cheese dinner mix (about 7 1/2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a skillet, combine water, onion, celery, green pepper, bouillon, dry mustard, and pasta portion of macaroni and cheese dinner mix – save sauce mix for a later.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until macaroni is tender, about 7 minutes.
- Combine milk, ham, sauce mix and add to pasta mixture. Cover and continue cooking until mixture is heated through, or about 10 minutes.