Ham and Brie Crostini
Elegant and delicious.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 12 slices French bread baguette (1/2"" thick)
- 12 thin slices Kentucky Legend Half Ham
- 6 oz Brie cheese, cut into 12 slices
- 3 tbsp raspberry preserves
- Thyme, for garnish
- Brush baguette slices on both sides with oil. Place on a baking sheet. Broil for 1-2 minutes on each side or until toasted.
- Top each slice with raspberry preserves, cheese and ham.
- Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with thyme and enjoy!