Ham Deviled Eggs
- 1/4 c. Kentucky Legend Diced & Cubed Ham
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. dried tarragon
- 1/4 c. shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. minced fresh parsley
- Boil the eggs; draining and rinsing with cold water until they are cold enough to handle.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise; removing the yolks. Set whites aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, smash the eggs yolks. Combine with mayonnaise, ground mustard, vinegar and tarragon.
- Stir in cheese and ham.
- Spoon mixture into egg white halves. Garnish with fresh parsley.