Herbed Turkey and Cheese Parcels
These little bundles look sophisticated, yet they’re so easy to prepare.
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 4 oz Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Turkey, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together cream cheese, Asiago, turkey, mustard, parsley, chives and hot sauce.
- Place one sheet of puff pastry on floured work surface; cut into 16 squares. Repeat with remaining sheet of puff pastry.
- Place 1 rounded teaspoonful of filling in center of each square. Bring corners into center and pinch together to seal, creating square bundles. Place on parchment paper–lined baking sheets.
- Beat egg with 1 tbsp cold water; brush over bundles.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Tip: Bundles can be prepared ahead and refrigerated overnight. Brush with egg wash just before cooking.
|Per 1 parcel|