Hot Honey Garlic Glazed Ham
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 4 to 6 lb Honey Kentucky Legend Half Ham
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. In small bowl, whisk together honey, butter, hot sauce, vinegar, garlic and 2 tbsp water to make the glaze. Set aside.
- Using sharp knife, score 1-inch wide diamond pattern on ham.
- Heat oil in large skillet; sear ham on each side for about 15 minutes or until browned and golden. Transfer to cutting board; cover with foil.
- Transfer covered ham to rack set in roasting pan. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through and instant-read thermometer inserted in center reaches 140˚F.
- Remove from oven; remove foil. Baste ham with glaze; bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until glaze is slightly caramelized.
- Transfer to cutting board; let stand for 15 minutes before slicing. Garnish with parsley.
Tip: Garnish ham with fresh or dried chili peppers, fresh herbs sprigs and fruit, if desired, for a festive platter.
1 HR 15 MIN
8 to 10