Mini Ham & Brie Tarts
- 16 frozen mini tart shells (2-inch), thawed according to pkg directions. Or substitute for Phyllo Shells.
- 1 cup diced, Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Ham
- 4 oz Brie cheese, cut into 16 pieces
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Bake tart shells according to package directions; let cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Fill tart shells with ham, Brie, apple, pecans and thyme. Drizzle with maple syrup. Arrange on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
Tip: Substitute honey for maple syrup if desired.
|Per 1 tart|
|Saturated Fat 3g|