Mushroom Avocado Melt
For a super satisfying sandwich, this combo of hearty mushrooms, creamy avocado, melty cheese and savory ham on toasty bread really hits the spot.
- 3 or 4 slices Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Ham
- 2 slices multigrain bread (or bread of your choice)
- 4 slices American cheese (or cheese of your choice)
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- Mayo or mustard (or condiment of your choice)
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- While skillet heats up, build sandwich, layering half the cheese on top of bottom slice of bread, followed by ham, avocados, mushrooms, remaining cheese slices and any condiments you like on the inner side of the top bread slice.
- Add sandwich to the hot skillet for a few minutes until bottom half of sanwich toasts to a golden brown. Carefully flip sandwich and toast for a few minutes until the other side reaches that same toasty golden brown. Remove from heat and enjoy.