Orange Glazed Ham
The sweet, orangey flavor is a perfect blend with the smokey flavor of the ham.
- Kentucky Legend Half Ham, 4-6 pounds
- 10 ounces orange marmalade
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup orange juice (no pulp)
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place ham on a rack in roasting pan with the rounded side facing upwards; place score marks over the top with a knife.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan over low heat combine marmalade, orange juice, mustard, cloves, and ginger. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spoon half of the orange mixture over the ham; continue baking for 30 minutes.
- Add raisins to the remaining orange mixture and serve with ham.
10 - 12