Overnight Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
This hearty breakfast casserole can be made the night before for a super easy start to your morning.
- 16 slices white bread (crust cut off & cubed)
- 1 lb. Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Ham, cubed
- 3 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- ½ tsp. onion salt
- ½ tsp. dry mustard
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 3 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1 stick melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease 9×13 baking dish.
- Spread half of bread cubes evenly in the baking dish.
- Layer ham, both cheeses and cover with remaining bread cubes.
- Mix Eggs, milk, onion salt, dry mustard, salt, and pepper then pour evenly over bread cubes.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Combine crushed cornflakes and melted butter to form a topping.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
1 HR 5 MIN