Overnight Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
This hearty breakfast casserole can be made the night before a super easy start to your morning.
- 1 lb. Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Ham (Cubed)
- 16 slice White Bread (Cut Off Crust & Cubed)
- 3 Cups Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 12 Slices Swiss Cheese
- 6 Eggs
- 3 Cups Milk
- ½ Tsp. Onion Salt
- ½ Tsp. Dry Mustard
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- ½ Tsp. Black Pepper
- 3 Cups Crushed Cornflakes
- 1 Stick Melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease 9×13 baking dish.
- Spread half of bread cubes evenly in the baking dish.
- Layer ham, both cheeses and cover with remaining bread cubes.
- Mix Eggs, milk, onion salt, dry mustard, salt, and pepper then pour evenly over bread cubes.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Combine crushed cornflakes and melted butter to form a topping.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until cooked through.