Peanut Butter Bacon Pie
This no-bake pie is absolutely fabulous and super easy to make.
- 4 slices Kentucky Legend Bacon Naturally Smoked Hickory Bacon
- 8 oz brick-style plain cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2/3 cup icing sugar, sifted
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups prepared whipped topping
- 1 store-bought prepared graham wafer pie crust
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- Cook bacon in large skillet set over medium-low heat; cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until fat is rendered and bacon is very crispy. Transfer to paper towel–lined plate; let cool completely and chop finely. Reserve 2 tbsp bacon fat.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in peanut butter, icing sugar, reserved bacon fat and vanilla until smooth; fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon filling into prepared pie crust. Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours or until set and well chilled.
- Just before serving, garnish with bacon and peanuts. Drizzle caramel sauce over top.
- For a loaded pie, garnish with dollops of whipped topping and serve with a drizzle of chocolate fudge sauce. Scatter shaved chocolate over top.
- Substitute a prepared chocolate crust for the graham wafer crust if preferred.
|Per 1/8 of pie|
|Saturated Fat 14g|
4 HR 35 MIN
6 to 8