Personal Pizza, Kentucky Legend Style
Your favorite Kentucky Legend products make a great addition to any pizza!
- 1 small pizza crust
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup cheese (we recommend Mozzarella or Ricotta)
- 2 oz. Kentucky Legend Diced & Cubed Ham (or any of your favorite Kentucky Legend products!)
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven according to the instructions provided on the pizza crust.
- Coat the pizza crust with extra virgin olive oil. Use your hands or a pastry brush to rub the oil all over the top of the dough, especially the edges of the crust.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over the crust using a spoon or a ladle.
- Top the pizza sauce with your favorite type of cheese.
- Add your favorite Kentucky Legend toppings on top of the cheese, distributing evenly (we used Kentucky Legend Diced & Cubed Ham).
- Bake according to the instructions provided on the pizza crust, until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Top with fresh basil and enjoy!