Pineapple and Brown Sugar Glazed Ham
An exclusive Kentucky Legend recipe created by celebrity chef George Duran and presented on Fox & Friends.
- Kentucky Legend Half Ham, 4 – 6 lbs.
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place ham on a rack in roasting pan with the rounded side facing upwards; using a knife make score marks over the top of the ham.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan mix together all of the remaining ingredients and bring to a light simmer. Mix and simmer until brown sugar has fully dissolved and glaze begins to thicken slightly, about 10-15 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature before applying to ham.
- Remove ham from oven and brush glaze over ham. Then roast for 20 – 30 minutes more.
6 - 8