Pork Chop Banh Mi
These Vietnamese-style submarine sandwiches filled with juicy pork are the perfect quick dinner.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 baguette or 4 long rolls, split and slightly hollowed out
- 2 (8 oz) Kentucky Legend Pork Chops, sliced
- 1 cup carrot matchsticks
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro sprigs
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted peanuts
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp sriracha hot sauce
- Mix together mayonnaise, vinegar, cilantro and ginger.
- Spread bottom half of baguette with mayonnaise mixture; top with pork.
- Toppings: Layer carrots, cilantro, peanuts and green onions over top. Drizzle with hoisin sauce and sriracha. Cap with top of baguette; cut into four portions.
To toast peanuts, place peanuts in small skillet set over medium-high heat; cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown and fragrant.
|(Per ¼ recipe)|