Quiche with Ham and Tomato
Delicious with a Fresh Garden Salad.
- 1 9-inch pie crust, unbaked
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (you may substitute Swiss if you'd like)
- 3/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Kentucky Legend Diced & Cubed Ham
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pierce unbaked crust several times with a fork; set aside. In a mixing bowl, whisk together half-and-half, eggs, and seasonings. Sprinkle cheese, vegetables, and ham over unfilled pie crust.
- Pour in egg mixture. Carefully stir egg mixture and other ingredients inside the crust. Bake at 400 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool for 3 minutes and serve.
6 - 8