Delicious side dish for any summer party.
- 6 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 16 ounces Kentucky Legend Petite Ham, cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ⅔ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- Place 3 cups of the lettuce in bottom of large bowl. Layer remaining ingredients in this order: pecans, cranberries, peas, remaining lettuce, ham and cheese.
- Combine mayonnaise, sugar and Parmesan; spread over top, spreading to edge of bowl to cover entire salad (or serve dressing on the side). Cover and chill overnight. Garnish with green onion. Toss before serving.
12 - 15