Sheet Pan Teriyaki Turkey
With a simple marinade, this easy one-pan turkey dinner with colorful, hearty vegetables is as visually appealing as it is delicious.
- 1 Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Turkey, Oven Roast
- 2/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 large carrots, cut diagonally into 2-inch chunks
- 1 bell pepper (any color), seeded and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 large red onion, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F.
2. Arrange turkey on large baking sheet.
3. In medium bowl, whisk together teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Brush turkey with 1/4 cup teriyaki mixture.
4. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until instant-read thermometer registers 130°F.
5. Meanwhile, in large bowl, toss together carrots, bell pepper, onion, broccoli, pineapple and remaining teriyaki mixture.
6. Increase oven temperature to 400˚F. Arrange vegetables around turkey. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender and instant-read thermometer registers 160°F when inserted into center of turkey.
7. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Slice and serve turkey with vegetables.
Tip: To use the broccoli stem as well as the florets, trim woody end of stem and peel before cutting into 1-inch chunks
|Per 1/8 recipe|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|