Slow Cooker Turkey Buffalo Dip
This irresistible dip makes the ultimate game snack.
- 8 oz. brick-style plain cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. Buffalo wing hot sauce
- 1/4 c. ranch dressing
- 2 c. diced Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Turkey
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 c. crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 tsp. each salt & pepper
- 2 green onions, finely diced
- 1 bag (10 oz.) tortilla chips
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy; beat in sour cream, Buffalo sauce and ranch dressing until blended. Fold in turkey, mozzarella and blue cheese.
- Spray inside bowl of slow cooker with cooking spray. Spoon in turkey mixture. Cover and cook on Low for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until heated through and cheese is melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with green onions. Serve with tortilla chips.
Tip: Omit blue cheese, if desired, or substitute goat cheese or feta cheese.
|Per 1/8 recipe|
|Saturated Fat 11g|
1 HR 50 MIN