Spicy Saturday Sliders
Spice up any day with these spicy breakfast sliders!
- 10 eggs
- 1 package of Hawaiian rolls (12 count)
- 1 package (8 oz)Tex Mex shredded cheese
- Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Ham
- 3/4 cup pickled jalapenos, drained
- 2-3 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Scramble eggs.
- Cut the 12 rolls in half, creating two sheets; 1 with roll tops and 1 with bottoms.
- Sprinkle Tex-Mex shredded cheese on roll bottoms.
- Cover the cheese with the cooked eggs and Kentucky Legend ham.
- Add another layer of cheese on top of the ham.
- Place jalapenos on top of the second layer of cheese.
- Drizzle Sriracha on top of the jalapenos.
- Place tops of rolls onto the sliders.
- Coat the tops of the rolls with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes, let cool, and enjoy!