- 4 slices Kentucky Legend Bacon
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 oz. brie cheese
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place bacon strips on a foil-lined cookie sheet. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until bacon reaches desired crispiness.
- Butter one side of each piece of bread, smearing the butter to the very edges of the piece of bread.
- Place a large flat skillet on burner set to medium heat. Then place two slices of bread, buttered side down, on skillet. Next, add half of the brie atop each slice of bread, then add apples and two slices of bacon on top of the brie. Add a second piece of bread, buttered side up, on top of bacon. Flip to other side once bread is golden brown. Cook until other side is golden brown and enjoy!