- 4-6 slices Kentucky Legend Bacon
- 4 slices of bread
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 oz. brie cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place bacon strips on a foil-lined cookie sheet. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until bacon reaches desired crispiness.
- Butter one side of each piece of bread, smearing the butter to the very edges of the piece of bread.
- Place a large flat skillet on burner set to medium heat. Then place two slices of bread, buttered side down, on skillet. Next, add half of the brie atop each slice of bread, then add apples on top of the brie. Add a second piece of bread, buttered side up, on top of apples. Flip to other side once bread is golden brown. Cook until other side is golden brown and enjoy!