Tortellini Alfredo with Ham
Spruce up your pastas with some Kentucky Legend!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cheese tortellini
- 1 cup Kentucky Legend Diced & Cubed Ham (Tip: If you already have Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Ham, that will work! Just dice it on your own.)
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 package dry Italian dressing
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3 ounces Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Add tortellini to a large pot of boiling water. Cook for about 10 minutes (until pasta is floating).
- Simultaneously, heat a large sauce pan over medium heat. Add the heavy cream, milk, cream cheese, Italian dressing, and stir frequently to create a smooth texture.
- Add ham to the sauce mixture and stir well.
- Drain the cooked tortellini and stir into the Alfredo sauce mixture. Enjoy!