Turkey Club Sandwich
- Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Turkey
- 12 slices multigrain bread
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 16 slices tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 16 slices crispy bacon
- Toast the bread to desired doneness.
- Cut the lettuce leaves in half.
- For each sandwich, arrange 3 slices of toasted bread in a row. Spread each slice with 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise. Place 2 halves of lettuce on the first slice of bread, topping with 2 tomato slices. Season with salt and pepper.
- Continue building the sandwich with 2 slices of bacon, breaking bacon slices as necessary.
- Season the turkey with salt and pepper to taste, and add to sandwich. Repeat another layer with the last 2 pieces of toast.
- Repeat until you have 4 sandwiches.