Turkey, Cranberry and Brie Crostini
Turkey and Brie are always a winning combination – especially when paired with a sweet-tart flavor for a well-rounded bite.
- 12 slices baguette, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Turkey, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 5 oz Brie cheese, cut into 12 pieces
- 1/3 cup prepared cranberry sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper. Brush one side of baguette slices with oil; bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden and toasted.
2. Place a few pieces of turkey and 1 slice of Brie on each slice of baguette. Position oven rack on highest level and preheat oven to broil. Return crostini to oven; broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
3. Top each crostini with dollop of cranberry sauce and sprinkle of fresh thyme. Serve warm.
Tip: For a spicy variation, stir together 1/4 cup hot red pepper jelly with 1/4 cup cranberry sauce.
|Per 2 crostini (1/6 recipe)|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|