Turkey Cranberry Squares
- 2 ½ Cups Kentucky Legend Half Turkey Breast (Chopped)
- 1 Box Puff Pastry Sheets
- 1 Small Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 (8oz.) Package Cream Cheese
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- ½ Tsp. Black Pepper
- ½ Tsp. Ground Sage
- ½ Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries (Chopped)
- ½ Cup Pecans (Chopped)
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat olive oil at medium temperature.
- Add onion and sauté until tender.
- Add turkey and seasonings then stir.
- Lower temperature and add cream cheese; blend until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in cranberries and pecans.
- Roll out puff pastry sheet and spread turkey mixture across leaving about an inch around the edges to seal with top portion.
- Roll out second puff pastry, place on top and seal edges with bottom.
- Whisk 1 egg with 1 Tbsp. Water and brush egg wash over puff pastry. Then bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes.