Turkey Cranberry Squares
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 ½ cups Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Turkey, chopped
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. ground sage
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 (8oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) box puff pastry sheets
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat olive oil at medium temperature.
- Add onion and sauté until tender.
- Add turkey and seasonings then stir.
- Lower temperature and add cream cheese; blend until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in cranberries and pecans.
- Roll out puff pastry sheet and spread turkey mixture across leaving about an inch around the edges to seal with top portion.
- Roll out second puff pastry, place on top and seal edges with bottom.
- Whisk 1 egg with 1 Tbsp. Water and brush egg wash over puff pastry. Then bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.