Turkey Crock-Pot Dressing
Whether you know it as "dressing" or "stuffing," it's everyone's favorite side dish--made easier with the help of a crockpot.
- 1 ½ Cups Kentucky Legend Half Turkey Breast (Diced)
- 1 Cup Butter
- ½ Tsp. Black Pepper
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- 2 Tsp. Poultry Seasoning
- 2 Cups Yellow Onion (Diced)
- 2 Cups Celery (Chopped)
- 6 Cups White Bread (Dried and Cubed)
- 6 Cups Wheat Bread (Dried and Cubed)
- ¼ Cup Parsley (Chopped)
- 1 Tbsp. Rosemary (Chopped)
- 1 Tbsp. Thyme (Chopped)
- 1 Tbsp. Sage (Chopped)
- 1 1/2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 2 Eggs
- Melt butter over medium heat on stovetop then stir in poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Add celery and onions and cook until soft. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- In a large bowl mix bread cubes, cooled mixture, parsley, rosemary, thyme, sage and Kentucky Legend Turkey.
- Gently stir while adding chicken broth a little at a time to moisten mixture.
- Whisk eggs and stir in gently.
- Grease a 5-6 quart crock-pot and add dressing.
- Cook on high for 30 minutes then reduce temperature to low and cook for another 3-4 hours until cook thoroughly.
3 HR 50 MIN