Zucchini Noodle and Turkey Ramen
A warm and satisfying bowl of your favorite restaurant soup can be made at home in less than 30 minutes – and you can keep your lifestyle goals on track because noodles are replaced with spiralized fresh zucchini.
- 6 cups (1.5 L) sodium-reduced chicken broth
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) miso paste
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sesame oil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups (1 L) spiralized zucchini noodles
- 4 eggs, soft-boiled, peeled and halved
- 1 cup (250 mL) baby spinach
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) carrot matchsticks
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) bean sprouts
- 8 oz (250 g) Kentucky Legend Quarter Sliced Turkey
- 4 sheets toasted nori, quartered
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced green onion
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) toasted sesame seeds
In saucepan set over medium-high heat, combine broth, miso paste, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and garlic; cook until steaming. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until flavorful.
Divide zucchini noodles evenly among 4 large deep bowls. Add eggs, spinach, carrots and bean sprouts; top with broth. Divide turkey and nori among bowls. Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds.
Tip: Zucchini noodles can be purchased in the refrigerated section of the produce department or can be made at home with a spiralizer.
|Per 1/4 of recipe|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|